Mt. Healthy City Schools RATED EFFECTIVE!
$10 MILLION IN CUTS SINCE THE LAST LEVY PASSED IN 2003
WHAT WE’VE LOST:
- 118 Staff Positions
- Support Staff
- HS Resource Officer
- High School Bussing
- All Day Kindergarten
- Course Offerings at HS
- Art, Music & Gym at Elementary
- Counseling Services
- Small Class Sizes
- Selected Sports
- Home Owners’ Property Value
- Staff on Pay Freeze for 3rd year
- District Transportation Outsourced
- District Custodial Services Outsourced
WHAT WILL BE RESTORED?
- High School Bussing WILL RETURN in January!
- Art, Music & Gym WILL RETURN at North & South IMMEDIATELY
- More than state minimums will be offered for all students
WHAT WILL IT COST?
- This 7.65 mill levy will cost less than .50 cents per day for the average homeowner!
- This is less than a can of pop every day!
- This means less than $20 per month for the $100,000 home
THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY WILL BENEFIT!
- Property Owners, who have watched their home values plummet
- Community PRIDE will be strengthened
- All Parents & Students
- Children will have safe transportation options
- More academic, enrichment & sports opportunities for students
- More individualized attention
- Businesses will have more activity generated revenue